Applications for Local 572 Plumbing, Pipefitting & HVAC Apprenticeship Program are currently being
accepted and will continue until further notice.
All applications must be completed in person at Local 572's Training Center.
Applications will only be accepted during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday, 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Friday, 9:00am – 12:00pm
Qualifications and Documentation
- You must be 18 years old
- You must have your own mode of transportation
- Provide a Social Security Card
- Provide a Valid Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Provide a Copy of Birth Certificate
- If Veteran, provide a copy of DD214
- You must provide a high school diploma with official transcripts or a State Accredited G.E.D. certificate and provide the official test scores.
- For applicants that have graduated from college, your college Diploma and Transcripts will be accepted in lieu of high school transcripts.
**There is a $25.00 non-refundable application fee required for all applications, payable at time of
application. Funds are payable by cash, credit card or money order.
Watch a video below to learn more about a career with UA Local 572
225 Ben Allen Rd
Nashville, TN 37207